***A proposed charism which will emerge as a CAMM/CCMM Sacerdotal Ministry. Please see sidebar for more information.***
Following the spirituality of Venerable Jeanne Chezard de Matel, the Sisters of Jesus Our Eucharistic Hope will work
for the renewal of belief in the True Presence of Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament in the hearts of the faithful.
Primarily contemplative (semi-cloistered as it was known before Vatican II), the sisters will:
1. Reaffirm daily their belief in their Eucharistic Spouse.
2. Study documented Eucharistic miracles and scriptural references to the True Presence.
3. Teach the True Presence through catechesis.
4. Make reparation for not only lack of belief in the True Presence, but also desecrations, blasphemies, and other
unconsciable actions against Jesus Hostia.
5. Practice and promote perpetual adoration.
6. Participate in and promote Eucharistic Congresses.
Habit: For the professed: white tunic for the Pure Host; green scapular for hope; IHS surrounded by crown
of thorns with three nails, and a heart bearing "Amor Meus" (My Love) in navy blue; black veil with white coif.
|Incarnate Word sisters in Pre-Vatican II garb.
|The Eucharistic Hope sisters' habit will bear a great resemblance to the above.
Stages of Formation and their habits: Nova (three months)--all white blouse, skirt, hose, shoes, and light veil.
Postulant (nine months)--black blouse, skirt, capelet, hose, shoes, and heavier veil. Novice (two years)--receives all
white habit, with blue monogram on white scapular. Junior Professed (three to five years)--receives the green scapular
with blue monogram. Final profession--receives black veil.
The Eucharistic Hope Sisters will be Ecclesia Dei Traditionalist. The Mass will be the Traditional Latin Mass according
to the 1962 Missal, and all prayers will be in Latin. Those of an autocephalous, schismatic, or sedevacantist mindset
need to discern deeply before contacting us. Reconciliation with Rome will be prerequisite. May the Holy Ghost
be your guide.