The entrance requirements for the CCMMs are basically the same as any other religious
1. A practicing Catholic with the right intention for entering the community (salvation
of one's soul through love of God and service to humanity).
2. Discernment has been going on for some time. Catholic at least 3 years.
3. Freedom from impediments (dependent family or children; debts; mental illness;
4. All are welcome, as long as they are capable of living a chaste state of life,
and have been doing so for a number of years before entrance.
--Divorcees are required to have an annulment.
--Widows will need to provide proof of husband's death.
--Applications from active homosexuals will not be accepted. If one cannot learn to deal with such impulses
after working on them for 3 years, we will not be able to accept the application. We suggest the Green Scapular, St.
Benedict medal, and frequent use of the Sacrament of Reconciliation.
5. Minimum age is 17. There is no upper age limit.